From wikiquote ^^
- Boy meets girl. Boy falls in love. Girl doesn’t.
- This is not a love story. This is a story about love.
- This is a story of boy meets girl. The boy, Tom Hansen of Margate, New Jersey, grew up believing that he’d never truly be happy until the day he met the one. This belief stemmed from early exposure to sad British pop music and a total mis-reading of the movie ‘The Graduate’. The girl, Summer Finn of Shinnecock, Michigan, did not share this belief. Since the disintegration of her parent’s marriage she’d only love two things. The first was her long dark hair. The second was how easily she could cut it off and not feel a thing. Tom meets Summer on January 8th. He knows almost immediately she is who he has been searching for. This is a story of boy meets girl, but you should know upfront, this is not a love story.
- Most days of the year are unremarkable. They begin, and they end, with no lasting memories made in between. Most days have no impact on the course of a life. May 23rd was a Wednesday.
- The following is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Especially you Jenny Beckman. Bitch.
- People don’t realize this, but loneliness is underrated.
- I feel like why make some disposable like a building when you can make something that lasts, like a greeting card.
- You don’t want to be named as someone’s girlfriend, and now you’re someone’s wife?
- Either she’s an evil, emotionless, miserable human being, or… she’s a robot.
- You weren’t wrong, Tom. You were just wrong about me.
- There’s no such thing as love. It’s a fantasy.